Last updated: December 7, 2018
We highly value your privacy and security rights and we are committed to meet the GDPR standards.
- This Policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of Intersog website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
In this policy, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Intersog, S. de R.L de C.V.
Data collection, use, and sharing
Last updated: December 7, 2018
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site or in our mobile applications.
Personal Data Collection and Sharing
We only have access to collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email or a direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Your phone number
We will use this information to identify you and respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We may use your personal data to contact you with our marketing and promotional materials, newsletters, and other information that may be of interest to you.
Usage Data Collection
We may also collect information on how you access and use this site (“Usage Data”). This data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type (desktop, mobile, etc.), date and time of your visit, number of clicks, domain name, and location information (country/state). This information is collected for the purpose of improving our site and services.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Your Access To And Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future communications from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You can also unsubscribe from our communications at any time by following the unsubscribe link provided in the newsletters we send.
At Intersog, we treat your information as confidential and take precautions to protect your data both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address
of the web page.
We protect all the collected information by storing it on secure servers that only selected Intersog personnel has access to, and by encrypting it to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties, copyright violations, etc.
Our website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- By submitting a letter to Intersog, S. de R.L de C.V.: Av Adolfo López Mateos Nte 95, Italia Providencia, 44648, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
- By visiting the Contact Us section of this website.
- By sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org